AUM 013, AUM013N, AUM 013Z stainless steel washbsin with automatic tap
AUM 013 is a new stainless wash basin designed for normal conditions. Thanks to its attractive design it can be used at any place where ceramic wash basins would normally be used.
The wash basin is produced in two standard models: wash basin without cover (AUM 013N) and more rigid model with cover (AUM 013Z). Surface finish is made by balottini sand-blasting resulting in velvet mat design.
The wash basin is either delivered separately as the bowl with a hole (33 mm diameter) for pillar mixer or as a set equipped by popular AUM 3 automatic sensor mixer in all designs – for pre-mixed (one) water, for two waters or with thermostatic valve. All models are produced to be supplied from 12 V, 50 Hz source (ZAC source) or from 6 V batteries (4 AA batteries)
AUM 013 washbasin (all version types)is manufactured from the stainless steel AISI 304. For cleaning we recomnned WÜRTH detergents – material preservation (no. 0893 121 K) and material cleaning (no. 893 121 1).
- sink with or without sheathing
- automatic tap with electronics (not for version type without tap)
- elmag. valve (not for version without tap, 2x for version with hot and cold water)
- corner valve with filter (not for version without tap, 2x for version with hot and cold water and thermostat)
- spherical valve (not for version with thermostat)
- thermostatic valve (only for version with TV)
- outlet siphon
- connecting hoses (not for version without tap)
- small assembly fittings
- AA battery 1,5V – 4pcs.
|Radius of sensor||self-adjusting|
|Water inlet||G 1/2“|
|Water outlet||d = 40 mm|
|Inner dimensions of sink||480 x 300 x 145 mm|
|Adjustable time of after-flow delay||0-4 s (adjusted to 1 s)|
|Water pressure||0,1-1,0 Mpa (12 V version)
0,2-0,8 Mpa (battery version)
|Power supply||12V, 50 HZ, for battery version 6V DC (4 x AA battery)|
|Power requirement||6VA, 10VA version for hot and cold water|
|Source of power supply||ZAC 1/20 (max. 3x version with one water or thermostatic valve; max. 2x version for hot and cold water)|
|ZAC 1/20 (max. 8x version with one water or thermostatic valve; max. 5x version for hot and cold water)|
|IP protection||IP 55|
|Weight||5-10 kg according to version type|
- Set-up outlet d = 40 mm
- Set-up water inlet as per picture (only for version type including automatic tap)
- Set-up cable for power supply – 12 V, 50 Hz from source of power supply ZAC – only for 12 V version type