AUM 014 stainless steel washbasin designed for corner
AUM 014 is a stainless wash basin designed by its shape to be used in corners. Thanks to its quadrantal shape no unsightly corner overhangs as in the case of usual square wash basins. Outlet is adjustable and can be discharged to both adjacent walls. Surface finish is made by balottini sand-blasting resulting in velvet mat design.
The wash basin is either delivered separately as the bowl with outlet and a hole (33 mm diameter) for pillar mixer or equipped by automatic mixer in the design for pre-mixed water, for two waters or with thermostatic valve. All models are produced to be supplied from 12 V, 50 Hz source (ZAC source) or from 6 V batteries (4 AA batteries). Wash basins are made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
AUM 014 washbasin is manufactured from the stainless steel AISI 304. For cleaning we recomnned WÜRTH detergents – material preservation (no. 0893 121 K) and material cleaning (no. 893 121 1).
- sink with sheathing
- automatic tap with electronics (not for version type without tap)
- elmag. valve (not for version without tap, 2x for version with hot and cold water)
- corner valve with filter (not for version without tap, 2x for version with hot and cold water and thermostat)
- spherical valve (not for version with thermostat)
- thermostatic valve (only for version with TV)
- outlet siphon
- connecting hoses (not for version without tap)
- small assembly fittings
- AA battery 1,5V – 4pcs.
|Radius of sensor||self-adjusted|
|Water inlet||G 1/2“|
|Water outlet||d = 40 mm|
|Inner dimensions of sink||380 x 290 x 170 mm|
|Adjustable time of after-flow delay||0-4 s (adjusted to 1s)|
|Water pressure||0,1-1,0 MPa (12 V version)|
|0,2-0,8 MPa (6 V version)|
|Power supply||12V, 50 HZ, for battery version 6V DC (4 x AA battery)|
|Power requirement||6VA, 10VA version for hot and cold water|
|Source of power supply||ZAC 1/20 (max. 3x version with one water or thermostatic valve; max. 2x version for hot and cold water)|
|ZAC 1/50 (max. 8x version with one water or thermostatic valve; max. 5x version for hot and cold water)|
|IP protection||IP 55|
|Weight||8 kg according to version type|
- Set-up outlet according to the scheme (from either of sides)
- Set-up water inlet as per picture (only for version type including automatic tap)
- Set-up cable for power supply – 12 V, 50 Hz from source of power supply ZAC – only for 12 V version type