MSE 1 column switch board
MSE is a column switch board intended for paid or unpaid take-off of electricity or water, intended for 4 end-users.
After pressing a particular press-button and inserting coins, the value of the credit is shown on a display and the user can start with use of the electricity supply or water.
The display shows the current value of the credit. After the credit runs out, the electricity supply or water is shut down automatically. The user can insert more coins at any time and therefore prolong the take-off time.
The columns can be supplemented by a drain spot with an effluvial cover enabling 4 pcs of outflow hoses d = 50 mm to be connected.
If the electricity supply is switched-off accidentally, the loss of the credit does not occur – it is saved in the memory and after restarting the electricity the device works on the initial setting.
OV 01 – sewer outlet
|Power supply||230V, 50Hz|
|Stud terminal||max. 16mm2 (three-phase loop bridge can be made)|
|Number of end-users||4|
|Adjustable take-off tariffs||2 (high, low tariff)|
|Adjustable electricity price||0,1 – 1 EUR/kWh per 0,1 EUR|
|Maximum output from one plug||2kW|
|Access electricity supply of the current protector||30mA|
|Used coins||0,1; 0,2; 0,5; 1; 2 EUR|
|Maximum credit||999 EUR|
- Set up excavation of dimensions 0,5 x 0,5 m into a depth of 0,5 m for recessing the switch board.
- Set up loop bridge of electricity supply in the centre of the excavation as per required output and number of loop phased switchboards, or set up water inlet as per type of switch board.
- Length of cable of the loop bridge 1m above ground level
- Water inlet on ground lever, finished off by cover with inner bolting G 1/2”
- It is feasible for MSE 1 and 4 to set up a filter into the water inlet to remove mechanical dirt from water.
- Set up excavation of dimension 0,4 x 0,4 m and depth 0,25 m to recess drain spot. The drain is finished off with a neck of diameter 75 mm in the middle of the bottom.
- A –
module of the coin control
- B –
module of the plug
- C –
module of electrometers
- D –
module of circuit-breaker
- E –
module of connection distribution frame
- F –
module of water
- G –