MSV 1 column switch board
MSV 1 is a column switch board with outflow valve or cantilever with a hose intended for water release. After inserting coins, display shows value of the credit and certain amount of water can be released. Display shows actual amount of the credit. After the credit runs out water is automatically disconnected. The user can prolong time of water release by inserting more coins. The column switch board can be additionally equipped with a drain outlet with effluvial cover enabling inlet of 4 pieces of drain hoses d = 50 mm to discharge waste containers (but not chemical WC). If the electricity supply is switched off accidentally, loss of credit does not occur – it is saved in the memory and after the electricity is restarted, the device works with its initial setting.
MSV 1 is not intended for winter operation
OV 01.1 – drain outlet
|Power supply||230V, 50Hz|
|Power requirement||5 VA|
|Water supply||G 1/2"|
|Water pressure||0,1 - 1,0 Mpa|
|Used coins||0,2; 0,5; 1; 2 EUR|
|Adjustable price of water||0,1 – 1 EUR/l|
|Maximum credit||999 EUR|
- Set up excavation of dimensions minimum 0,5 x 0,25 m and depth of 0,5 m for recessing the switch board
- Set up a cable for electricity supply in the centre of the excavation.
- Length of the cable minimum 80 cm above ground level
- Water inlet on ground level, finished off by a cover with inner bolting G 1/2" set with filter for removal of mechanical dirt from water.
- Set up excavation of diameter 0,3 x 0,3 m and depth of 0,25 m to recess drain spot. Drain is finished off with a neck of diameter 110 mm in the middle of the bottom.
- A –
module of the control
- B –
case for money
- C –
module for water
- D –