MAD 6 coin-operated door lock with light, ventilator and SOS signalling control
The coin automat MAD 6 is designed for installation into the wall and enables paid door unlocking or control of a device conditioning admission by payment of a preset credit (such as turnstile). The automat MAD 6 is able to control the light and ventilator in the toilet cabin, as well as to provide door opening and alarm start after SOS button pressing inside the toilet cabin.
The equipment is suitable for sanitary facilities, where we want not only to control the entrance, but at the same time conditionally with the entrance, also the light, ventilation and, if necessary, to establish obligatory SOS signaling if the room is also designed for wheelchair users.
The automat accepts two currencies, in standard version CZK and EUR. Other currencies are possible on order. The amount charged for the entry is adjustable. The machine adds up the coin values up to the required amount. The coin automat can be also supplemented with an integrated plug for eurokey (for disabled users) – delivered under the mark MAD 6 INV.
MAD 6 can be set into two operation modes:
1) without door blocking – this setting is used if the automat controls common entry to the sanitary facility and the door will open every time the required amount is inserted
2) with door blocking – this setting is used if the automat controls the entry to the single toilet cabin where the door needs to be blocked when the cabin is occupied.
The coin automat can be also supplied in simpler version under the name MAD 1 which only controls the entrance and does not include additional functions (light, ventilation, etc.).
All coin automats of MA serie can be supplemented with internal coin counter PM 4 for check in case the coins are collected by other person than the owner, eventually with the stainless steel frame with lock cover RMA 2 – for even higher resistance of the product.
- stainless steel casing
- coin acceptor
- box for coins
- casing of box with lock
- electromagnetic door lock with switcher
PM 4 – internal counter of accepted coins
RMA 2 – stainless-steel frame with lock cover
|Power supply||12 V, 50 Hz|
|Power input||6 VA (20 VA while scanning the coin)|
|Source of power supply||ZAC 1/50, ZAC 1/20, ZAC 1/36L|
|Accepted coins||1; 2; 5; 10; 20; 50 CZK; 0.1; 0.2; 0.5; 1; 2 EUR and tokens ZT 2, other coins possible on order|
- Set up electricity wiring including the connection of coin automat with switchboard according to the scheme.
- Set up alcove for coin automat installation.
Scheme of coin automat