AUM 14 automatic sensor-controlled stainless steel tap
AUM 14 is an automatic tap with a thermostatic valve and water flow regulation.
It is intended for wall mounting without a necessity for construction work when replacing a standard tap.
The AUM 14.BH tap is pre-set to the “WASHBASIN” program. Water turns on automatically when the user’s hands are within the sensor’s range and turns off when they have been removed. Water keeps on running for a short period of time after the hands have been removed from the scanning zone – after-flow delay time. The water stops flowing automatically if the sensor has been screened for longer than 30 seconds.
The AUM 14.BD tap is pre-set to the STOP/START program. Water turns on automatically after a brief shading of the photocell head by the user’s hand and turns off after repeated shading of the sensor. If repeated shading of the sensor does not occur, water stops flowing after the lapse of adjusted period of time.
The “WASHBASIN” program can be changed into the “START/STOP” program and vice versa by means of a remote control DO (not part of delivery).
The AUM 14 tap is powered by the direct voltage of 6V from the battery CR-P2. The tap is equipped with a mechanism against excess pressure of cold and hot water.
Body of the tap is manufactured from the stainless steel AISI 304. Other materials (e.g. AISI 316) possible on order. For cleaning we recomnned WÜRTH detergents – material preservation (no. 0893 121 K) and material cleaning (no. 893 121 1).
- tap with the thermostatic valve
- electromagnetic valve
- lithium battery 6V CR-P2
- capped distance pieces with sieve and returnable catches
- upper spout (AUM 14.BH )
- lower spout ( AUM 14.BD )
|Radius of the sensor||self-adjusting|
|Water inlet||G 1/2 "|
|Water pressure||0,1 – 0,8 MPa|
|After-action delay time operation||0- 4 seconds ( adjusted to 1 second - program WASHBASIN )|
|Opening time||5 – 100 seconds after 5 sec ( set on 15 sec - program START/STOP )|
|electric supply||6 V DC|
|Powering source||battery 6V CRP2|
|Battery longevity||approximately 1.5 year, at 100 operations a day|
- The assembly of automatic tap AUM 14 does not require any particular construction preparation. The tap’s design enables easy connection onto the existing hot and cold water outlets with spacing from 90mm up to 160mm.
- The flow regulation and the outlet can be interchanged – the tap can be used even for right-positioned water inlet.
- When assembling the tap, it is necessary to use supplied distance pieces with filter and returnable catches.
- A –
cold water G 1/2"
- B –
hot water G 1/2"
- C –
battery 6V CRP2
- E –