AUP 1 automatic flushing system of urinals
AUP 1 is an automatic flushing system of urinals. A photocell sensor reacts to people (subjects) entering the scanning zone. After leaving the scanning zone the flushing system is activated.
The photocell sensor does not react to people passing by and is not sensitive to daylight and artificial lighting. After 24 hours inactivity the urinal flushes itself. The rate of water flow can be adjusted by a spherical valve.
The automatic flushing system of the AUP 1 urinal is intended for social facilities where the user’s comfort and the maintenance of hygiene is required at maximum water savings.
- electromagnetic valve
- stainless steel casing with box of electronics
- mounting spacer tray
AP 1 – hose connection (press hose with braces, reductions and brass bolting with fixing points (see photo)
|Radius of sensor||self-adjusting|
|Water inlet||G 1/2“|
|Water pressure||0,1 – 1,0 MPa|
|Outlet||as per type of urinal|
|Adjustable time of flushing||1 – 20 sec. (adjusted to 5 sec.)|
|Power supply||12 V, 50 Hz|
|Power requirement||6 VA|
|Source of power supply||ZAC 1/20 (max. 3 x AUP 1)|
|ZAC 1/50 (max. 8 x AUP 1)|
- Set-up alcove 150 x 150 x 70 mm for installation of the electromagnetic valve
- Set-up water inlet G 1/2“ to AUP 1 for connection to the electromagnetic valve and water inlet to the valve of the urinal (e.g. AP 1)
- Set-up outlet – as per siphon
- Set-up cable for power supply – 12 V, 50 Hz from source of power supply ZAC
Urinal with upper water input
Urinal with rear water input
- A –
water inlet inner pipe G 1/2"
- C –
electricity supply Cabel CYKY 2Ax1,5
- D –
outlet (as per siphon)
- E –
zone of scaning