BSZA 02 anti-vandal token-operated shower unit
BSZA 02 is a token-operated shower unit for wall assembly onto existing water inlets. Casing of the unit is manufactured out of stainless steel plate 2 mm thick and it is equipped with an anti-vandal thermostatic valve. It does not contain any dismountable parts, which reduces possibility of its damage, even wilful, to the minimum. The token box is secured by the electromagnetic lock. When the electromagnetic lock is closed, it is not possible to dismount the shower unit from its supporting frame.
A special shaped token is used for its activation. After inserting a token, water starts to flow for preconfigured period of time. The user operates the shower by pressing a START/STOP button. When last minute of the showering time is left, the user is given notice by interrupted water flow that the showering time is getting to its end.
- stainless steel casing
- token scanner
- electronics with token indicator
- box for tokens
- electromagnetic valve
- thermostatic valve(BSZA 02.TV)
- corner valve (BSZA 02.1-1x, BSZA 02.TV-2x)
- shower arm SP 2
|Water pressure||0,1 – 1,0 MPa|
|Power supply||12V, 50Hz|
|Source of power supply||ZAC 1/20 (max. 3 x BSZA) ZAC 1/50 (max. 8 x BSZA)|
|Type of tokens||ZT 1|
|Adjustable time of the water flow||10 sec. – 42,5 min.|
|Total operating time||2 x of the preconfigured period of the water flow|
- Set up cable for power supply – 12 V, 50 Hz from source of power supply ZAC.
- Set up cable for the control of the electromagnetic lock serving for token release.
- Installation of ZAS does not need any particular construction setting. Its construction enables connection on to existing water inlets with spacing from 90 to 160 mm, at the height of 950 – 1 150 mm.
- A –
hot water (BSZA 02.TV), mixed water (BSZA 02.1)
- B –
cold water (BSZA 02.TV)
- C –
electricity inlet 12V, 50 Hz